1/06/2014

LOVE Glitter Sign


Pallet signs are really trendy right now. "Faux" pallet signs are the easier version (in my opinion). I knew this year I wanted to add a few things to my VERY pathetic Valentine Decor so it was easy deciding on a word pallet sign!

I had the hubby cut up a few pieces of wood for me and then I grabbed some scraps to glue onto the back to attach them.

 
I painted the front with white craft paint and then started working on my letters.
 
I purchased these letters at Joanns for about $3 a piece I think.
I covered them in Mod Podge and sprinkled on my favorite glitter...the really really thick and messy kind!! If you buy the finer glitter it doesn't sparkle as much nor have as much depth to it so that's what I love about the thick kind that's typically used for kids crafts.
 
I gave these letters 2 coats. After drying for 24 hours I hot glued them onto my board and there you have it!


No comments:

Post a Comment